Project by: IsraLIFE.com . :Админ: :Реклама: .
Профиль | Регистрация | Поиск | Наша ФОТО-Галлерея | Выход

Вернуться   Израильский форум > Разное > Юмор
Справка Пользователи Календарь Все разделы прочитаны

Юмор Хиханьки и хаханьки. Анекдоты. Смешные рассказы и вообще все, что нужно для хорошей порции смеха

Ответ

Опции темы
;
Старый 09.04.2010, 16:16   #1

370577018858964 is on a distinguished road
Air Jordan 6

xsdgascadgfdvdfhgdsfxczvadsfggdcvz
370577018858964 вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
;
Старый 25.04.2011, 13:46   #2
wowk

wowk is on a distinguished road
Thumbs down Advice From a Priest_2673

A priest was taking a shortcut through an alley one day and came upon a young boy who was masturbating."My son, you shouldn't be doing that", said the priest. "You should be saving that for when you get married." The embarrassed boy hung his head down low and simply said "Yes, Father." About 10 years later the priest was in his study when a young man, in his early twenties came in."Yes, my son?" said the priest."Father, you may not remember me, but about 10 years ago you caught me masturbating in an alley, and I'll never forget the advice you gave then." "And what was that, my son?""Well, you told me that what I was doing was wrong and I should be saving it for when I get married", said the young man. "That sounds like something I probably would have lotro gold said" said the priest."Did you take my advice?""Yes I did, Father; but there's only one problem." "What's that, my son?""Well, I buy cheap RIFT gold have a 55 gallon drum of the stuff in the back of my pickup truck. Now that I am getting married, what am I supposed to do with it?"
wowk вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
;
Ответ

Опции темы